When Victoria Police and PSO applicants are sent an invitation to attempt the Police Entry Fitness Test they don’t always get a lot of notice, despite waiting for months for the notice to arrive.
Don’t get caught out – have these things on hand!
Below the timeline is a list of the categories and relevant information required to be presented by applicants on the day of the fitness and psychological testing at the Victoria Police Academy. Applicants must produce one (and only one) from EACH category.
Video Time Line – Short Cuts
00:06 – Sharing a tip
00:10 – Getting a letter to attend fitness testing
00:30 – Identification categories
00:40 – Category 1
00:54 – Category 2
01:04 – Category 3
01:50 – Heads up
02:15 – Well done hill climbers
02:28 – Training at Croydon next session
02:34 – Next fitness test practice session
- Full Birth Certificate
- Current passport or expired within the past 12 months
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Full or Probationary (Australian) Driver’s Licence
- Current Learner’s Permit -issued within Australia
- Tertiary Education Institution ID card
- Signed Statutory Declaration from a current Victoria Police employee, who has known you for at least 12 months
- Victorian firearms Licence
- Medicare Card
- Health Care Card
Bankcards, credit cards and other documents issued by financial institutions will not be accepted.