Victoria Police Applicant Practice Fitness Test
The practice fitness test sessions are structured specifically to address the needs of the Victoria Police Fitness Test.
- Try each of the components of the test
- Experience what the day of the test will be like
- Train with other motivated Police Applicants
Gain valuable Experience for your official Police Fitness Test.
- Experience the Police Fitness Test without risking your official attempt.
- Find out what you’re in for before having to do it for real.
- Find out if you can pass! If you can you’ll enjoy great peace of mind.
- If you fail, it’ll be a wake-up call but it will give you an opportunity to fix it before the real deal!
Who Should Attend The Practice Test?
Every Police applicant should attend this practice test prior to attempting the official Police Fitness Test. Attempting the official test without proper preparation is no way to ensure your success.
Attending the Prime Motion Fitness practice test will help to reduce the anxiety of attending the official test and give you a good indication of your current fitness test readiness. Determining any weaknesses prior to the official test gives you the opportunity to address them prior to having to risk an official fitness test attempt.
Where and When Are The Practice Tests Held?
We have exclusive use a Basketball Stadium in Boronia (address detailed in the booking confirmation) for our practice tests. The school is positioned on Rangeview Road, Boronia. The venue has free off-street parking and change room facilities.
Our Police Practice Fitness Tests are held on the first Sunday of every month (except January) from 10am-12.30pm. Bookings are essential.
What is the Cost to attend the session?
- $95 for non-members, includes fitness test report
- $21 for members (book via invite email)
There is a maximum number of spots available with members getting priority bookings before we open up bookings to non-members.