Practice Fitness Test for Victoria Police ApplicantsThe practice fitness test sessions are structured specifically to address the needs of the Victoria Police Fitness Test.
- Try each of the components of the test
- Experience what the day of the test will be like
- Train with other motivated Police Applicants
Victoria Police Practice Fitness TestGain valuable Experience for your official Police Fitness Test.
- Experience the Police Fitness Test without risking your official attempt.
- Find out what you’re in for before having to do it for real.
- Find out if you can pass! If you can you’ll enjoy great peace of mind.
- If you fail, it’ll be a wake-up call but it will give you an opportunity to fix it before the real deal!
- $95 for non-members, includes fitness test report
- $15 for members (book via invite email)
About Your Trainer
Founder of Prime Motion Training & Former Police Academy InstructorRegistered Personal Trainer and Accredited Group Fitness Instructor Russell is passionate about helping people to achieve their dream of becoming a police officer. He was a police officer himself for 12 years and spent 4 years as an instructor at the Victoria Police Academy where he was involved in applicant testing, training new recruits and delivering refresher and advanced courses to experienced police officers in subjects ranging in everything from fitness to firearms. Russell has been involved in the fitness industry since 1988 and is a registered personal trainer with Fitness Australia and is an accredited group fitness instructor, personal trainer and self defense instructor. He is also a qualified workplace assessor and trainer. Since 2006 Russell has helped more than 3,000+ police applicants to achieve their dream and would be an asset to anyone taking their police application preparation seriously. If you’re truly serious about a career in policing, taking this course and becoming a member could be the best thing you do!
Would You Like To Attend A Police Applicant Practice Fitness Test?
Subscribe to our email newsletter to start getting the booking invite emails.
(* If you are an existing member you’re already on the members invite list *)Sessions are only run on the first Sunday of each month.
Here’s how it works…
- Subscribe to our free Email Newsletter (use the form above) and join the community
- You’ll then start receiving our fitness session invite emails
- Follow the booking instructions in the invitation email